1. “He that walketh uprightly walketh securely” – Business Integrity is foundational to your success
Pro 15:27 He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
Pro 10:9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
2. “Treasures of wickedness profit nothing” Dishonest gain provides no true happiness.
Pro 10:2 “Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.”.
3. “You will never be satisfied with the pursuit of riches!” Labor (work) not to be rich”
Pro 23:4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
Pro 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by Labour shall increase.
Pro 20:21 An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning, but the end thereof shall not be blessed.4. “Honour the LORD with thy substance…” this will keep your priorities in order.
4. “Honour the LORD with thy substance…” this will keep your priorities in order.
Pro 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: Pro 3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.5. “…Riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle…” Don’t rest your life on Riches / Wealth
5. “…Riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle…” Don’t rest your life on Riches / Wealth
Pro 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
Pro 27:24 For riches are not for ever: and doth the crown endure to every generation?
6. “Happy is the man that findeth wisdom” – Choose Wisdom over Wealth. Why? Because riches don’t make anyone happy. The more I study the subject of wealth building I am convinced that those who pursue money will never be satisfied or content with obtaining it. Wisdom is far better. Knowing how to apply knowledge correctly will not only provide you with the know how to get/obtain wealth but show you how to keep it. Read the book, “The Millionaire Next Door” and see how the wealthy that have been able to keep their wealth, did not pursue it. Wisdom is the most important thing – Prov. 4:7 Here it is: The Millionaire Next Door
7. In all your getting, get understanding – Is knowledge really power? The guy that knows what and how will always work for the guy that knows why?
8. Plan for the future – What would happen if you were motivated not by the desire to be out of debt, or the desire to attain riches, but with a biblical motive to leave an inheritance for your
children’s children? – Descendants should be your focus.
9. “An idle soul shall suffer hunger” – Don’t Be Lazy – Business takes hard work. You get what you put in!
10. “… the substance of a diligent man is precious” – Be Diligent! There is no way to make it in business or any area of life without diligence. Diligence conquers laziness, procrastination and half-hearted work ethics!
11. Go from the presence of a fool – Be careful how you choose your business associates or partners. Another scripture says in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. What that means is, good counsel will not lead you astray. But a fool, or someone that lacks wisdom (Bible’s definition of a fool), will cause you to make bad decisions!
12. “In all labour there is profit” – Talk is cheap – All talk and no action will never produce results. It doesn’t matter how good your intentions are.
CLICK on the link below if you would like to get a FREE copy of the audio version with commentary
http://www.liverecessionproof.com also visit